Tuesday, January 11, 2011

no effort needed it seems

its so easy what you do to me
you turn me on effortlessly
my insides flare up like a fire
send my sould up even higher
no one moves me like you do
it seems to me
you can plainly see
that honey i'm stuck on you

your eyes hold my gaze
and draw me even nearer
those arms they hold me close
and let me know
i've got nothing to fear

a calm falls over me
laying here on your chest
listening intently to your heartbeat
silence falls to all the rest

you have a way with me
something still to me unknown
regardless of how much i know
in me it contuinues to grow
somewhat stronger everyday
fed by your words, your kiss, embrace
your building a room inside of me
thats only just your space

i'm falling plain to see
anyone can see its true
and i hope the falling never stops
as long as the falling is with you

No comments:

Post a Comment