Wednesday, October 14, 2009

untitled

its so late
so late there is no time
so late even the stars have no light left to shine
my company's and empty glass
and an empty bottle of wine

a quiet dark surrounds me
like covers i can't kick off
my only beacon, like a lighthouse on the sea
is the bluescreen on my TV

no pictures on it, no changing scene
no sound, no song
it sits alone as i am

its quite fitting its color- blue
no other color stands for somber like it does

i think its missing its news and music videos
those things bring it to life, give it meaning
as you do to me
i miss you

i could turn it off and put
the blue screen out of its sadness
but then share my solitude with who
so me and the blue screen will stare some more
maybe i'll fall to sleepon your pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment